About Me

My photo
I am Siar, the Cursed Monk. I'm an Alliance Pandaren Monk Mythic raider on Korgath in the World of Warcraft game. I play as Windwalker and Mistweaver with my main specialization being Windwalker.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Greetings!


Greetings!

I am Siar, the Cursed Monk. I'm an Alliance Pandaren Monk Mythic raider on Korgath in the World of Warcraft game. I play as Windwalker and Mistweaver with my main specialization being Windwalker. I've not been playing Monk long however I have a history of playing World of Warcraft since BC. I've had many pauses and returns to the game throughout that history, currently in Warlords of Draenor is my first experience in Mythic Raiding.

Join me as I master the Monk class while killing bosses along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment