About Me

My photo
I am Siar, the Cursed Monk. I'm an Alliance Pandaren Monk Mythic raider on Korgath in the World of Warcraft game. I play as Windwalker and Mistweaver with my main specialization being Windwalker.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Progression Flamebender

Let's review my mythic progress. On the Chopping block for this week was Flamebender Ka'graz.

After 7 wipes and we downed her. Luckily with monk's its rather easy to reset her using transcendence. So most of our wipes were easily reset.

I was most concerned with how the wolves would do but they actually died just fine with none of them rekindling. The hardest part was keeping our dps alive through the wolves, once we handled that we were able to kill her just fine.

We're now 5/10. Kromog is up next!

You can check out our replay here on twitch. Youtube link soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment