About Me

My photo
I am Siar, the Cursed Monk. I'm an Alliance Pandaren Monk Mythic raider on Korgath in the World of Warcraft game. I play as Windwalker and Mistweaver with my main specialization being Windwalker.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pandaria Journey

What started off as an attempt to take some pictures in exotic locals turning into a journey across wow. Check out this journey across Pandaria looking for the perfect meditating spot.

The first on the list, the OpenRaid transmog contest. Which can be found here. For the Open raid contest I really wanted to find a location that matched with the monk theme. And I wanted to show off how well Thai Tea looks with it. Mist Adding in my awesome Mythic monk shoulders is just icing on the top! So I went searching all over Pandaria looking for the perfect spot.

First I visited the Peak Of Serenity, Looking for a good spot. First spot I visited was the Crane Style library. I remember it being tranquil. Maybe a little too tranquil... Master Nine Jia hit me with her cane till I left.
Ran into Master Tan while I was there, he sells some really nice fist weapons. He calls them the "Emperor's New Fists." I'll have to take his word for it because I sure couldn't see anything!

I flew to the Jade Forest, I remember a mysterious man in a tower somewhere. Master Nguyen's power of the storm makes sharp lightning cracks that can be heard from the bottom of the road. Definitely not peaceful, not at all what I remembered.
Walked through the Temple of the Jade Serpent looking for a place. Found this little guy, who kept following me around the Temple, not the best for concentration.

Then I visited the Tavern in the Mists, I remembered an empty hot tub when I was last there, looks like a few Hozen found it, and they didn't feel like sharing. I respect the Hozen, their lives are like firecrackers, short and loud. I'd have to soak my feet another time.
I looked around in half hill, I remembered the Lazy Turnip looking for a tub to put my panda paws in. There was some great lighting, but no tub! Still a sad panda.
This was a good spot behind the counter, I had a feeling that no one might find this. And what a pandaren spot to pick. But that's probably best for Brew Masters, and I'm no artisan of the brew. So I bought a brew from my friend Den Den and met some friends there before continuing my journey.
Thai Tea and I played tag to kept our spirits up pretty well in flight. While the middle of a game I remembered Paoquan Hallow and Master Bruised Paw. So I turned my kite to the wind.

 Finally Peace of Mind.
Submit your Transmog to the OpenRaid transmog contest. Which can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment