About Me

My photo
I am Siar, the Cursed Monk. I'm an Alliance Pandaren Monk Mythic raider on Korgath in the World of Warcraft game. I play as Windwalker and Mistweaver with my main specialization being Windwalker.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Wow selfie Contest

Wow selfie scavenger hunt

The other contest is the wow selfie scavenger hunt 
Angry while waiting for the boat in Stormwind.

I only recently started getting into the selfie camera. I originally thought it to be a marginal addition to the game but I think it's pretty comical sometimes.


For the wow selfie contest, they're asking you to go to the enemies' faction capital and take a picture while under attack by guards. I had to do it twice because you can't unequip gear while in combat (hurr durrr).

Thankfully Spirit Roll saves the day. If only I remembered to add Celerity.

Success! And Death!
Maybe Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment